Whatever the size of your company, from a large group to a very small business or a micro-entrepreneur, you are concerned by the electronic invoicing obligation resulting from the 2020 Finance Law.
Indeed, from July 1, 2024, all companies will be required to accept invoices in electronic format. The outbound invoicing obligation will gradually follow depending on the size of the company.
The purpose of this webinar is to explain this new reform in detail so that you may be able to comply with it and anticipate these coming changes.
In the program
The webinar will be structured as follows:
- Electronic invoice history
- 2020 finance law and 2024 obligations: objectives, timetable and methods
- Operation and scenarios for sending / receiving invoices
- How we can help you meet these obligations
- The changes that this implies for you
Chief Operating Officer
Registration for the February 24, 2022 webinar
The webinar will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The webinar will be in Frenh. The connection link will be sent to you by email the day before.