TX2 Concept offers a range of EDI solutions to meet all your business needs.
From order receipt to billing, by way of the despatch advice, TX2 Concept is your one-stop service provider for all your EDI issues.
Our EDI solutions are available via SaaS or under licence, as your needs dictate.
Nos principaux services
An EDI solution for exchanging all your e-transactions with your various partners (orders, despatch advices, invoices, etc.), directly integrated into your ERP or CAPM.
- Available via SaaS or On Site
- Technical adaptation to any ERP/CPAM system
- Multi-sector translation: GENCOD, EANCOM, EDIFACT, GALIA, ODETTE, VDA, ANSI X12, INOVERT, etc.
- Multi-network and protocol translation: ALLEGRO, ATLAS X400, GXS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, OFTP, OFTP2, ENX, AS2, etc.
- Billing by number of partners irrespective of volume of messages exchanged.
Solution accessible via a web portal for the exchange of sales flows with your various partners without requiring integration into an ERP/CAPM.
- Possibility of tax-compliant e-invoicing
- Label management
- Solution designed for companies with no ERP or seeking a rapid increase in their EDI capacity.
- Billing by volume of messages exchanged
E-invoicing solution compliant with all tax directives.
- Managing invoice issue/receipt and payments
- Invoice backup and archiving for the legal retention periods
- Access to the admin interface to monitor flows and view invoices in PDF format
- Billing by volume of invoices issued/received
Solution for dematerializing product data sheets, to meet the requirements of mass-market retail chains.
- Speed of implementation
- Billing by number of articles
- Interface with all chains connected to GDSN
- Possibility of exporting data in Excel expected for all chains not connected to GDSN
Set of applications for implementing synchronous flow communications with all the auto manufacturers.
TX2 OFTP is a client/server EDI file transfer protocol specific to the automotive industry, providing a simple and secure means of exchanging data via OFTP (Odette File Transfer Protocol) in versions 2.0, 1.4, 1.3 and earlier.
An EDI solution for technical data, enabling design engineers and technicians to exchange files (CAD plans, designs) with their partners.
Real time exchanges based on the latest technologies (XML, http, WSDL, etc.)