E-invoicing is an ideal way to secure and automate processes (supplier and customer invoices) that are often time consuming and low in added value.
Processing invoices manually consumes valuable time and resources :
- Data entry
- Data checking
- Reconciliation with orders
- Handling disputes
- Answering multiple calls from suppliers chasing their invoices
- Answering questions from finance departments about invoice outstandings and/or discount opportunities
Manual processing can be both lengthy and tedious, sometimes resulting in oversights that can cost you dear, in penalties for failure to meet payment terms, for example.
- There are a number of legal constraints to be respected :
- Invoicing method adopted
- Authentication of the procedure (electronic signature)
- Document conversion (electronic archiving), etc.
- Key rules to know and apply in order to be in good standing with the tax authorities.
TAX-COMPLIANT E-INVOICING WITH TX2 CONCEPT
Based on the provisions of European Directive 2010/45/EU, amending Directive 2006/112/EC, the TX2 E-invoicing solution is available as a hosted solution or under licence.
Objective zero paper !
This solution allows you to dematerialize invoices in EDI or PDF format (including signed PDF), doing away with the costly processing and archiving costs associated with paper documents.
The resulting e-invoices then appear in the form of either structured files (in EDI format) accompanied by a summary list generated automatically as part of the dematerialization process, or PDF files with an electronic signature certified by Chambersign.
Should it prove necessary (internal control, tax inspection, etc.), a specific module exists to retrieve a batch of invoices according to various criteria (invoice date, invoice number, etc.)
You benefit from all the features of an e-invoicing system, while we take care of its operation, monitoring and technical relations with your customers and/or suppliers. If you would prefer an on-site solution, this is available on licence.