Want to use integrated EDI processes without having to manage the infrastructure ?
All you need is a simple Internet connection to access a secure working environment.
Why not use our B2B TX2 Business Linked® platform? You benefit from all the features of an EDI system, while we handle the operation, maintenance, monitoring and all technical relations with your partners (customers/suppliers).
Available 24/7, our shared secure hosted services, with unlimited user-settable alerts (e-mail, text message), offer you total peace of mind.
Our teams carry out daily multilingual monitoring of your exchanges with all your partners and provide all associated support functions.
FEATURES AND SERVICES OF THE TX2 EDI ON DEMAND SOLUTION
- Multi-standard translation:
- Multi-sector: GENCOD, EDIFACT, EANCOM, GALIA, ODETTE, VDA, ANSI X12, INOVERT, etc.
- Multi-message: DELFOR, DELINS, ORDERS, DESADV, RECADV, INVOIC, KANBAN, etc.
- Multi-network and protocol: ALLEGRO, ATLAS X400, GXS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, OFTP, OFTP2, ENX, AS2, etc.
- Managing sending/receipt of commercial documents
- Controls and alerts on all EDI flows
- Automation of tasks (date, time, frequency, event)
- Establishing the connection to your information system
- Translation of messages (EDI, XML, etc.)
- Relations with your IT service providers, customers, logistics specialists, etc.
- Archiving of all documents exchanged
- Access to the web interface of the B2B TX2 Business Linked® platform to monitor flows
- Multilingual support and maintenance
TX2 Concept takes care of the following on your behalf :
- Study and implementation of a reliable, secure means of communication between the company information system and the TX2 Business Linked® server.
- Setting up facilities management
- Integration and follow-up of each EDI partner (connection and tests, analysis of EDI specifications)
- Setting EDI messages (translation, mapping, specific processing, etc.)
ADVANTAGES OF TX2 BUSINESS LINKED®
Download our EDI brochure