A WEB-EDI AUTOMOTIVE PORTAL for your suppliers
The TX2 Concept supplier portal solution is based on the standard WEB-EDI automotive application, supplemented by an administration and control interface enabling you, as the contractor, to manage your suppliers.
For the supplier :
The supplier is provided with a full WEB-EDI application to automotive industry standards, with the potential to extend its use over a wider scope.
For the contractor :
A management and control application giving full autonomy to :
- Create the modelling of your company (Group, business units, plants)
- Create Admin users and assign them rights within a given scope (plants, BU, group of suppliers)
- Create supplier accounts in the application
- Activate a supplier or plant/supplier relation
- Consult message follow-up statistics
- Monitor the supplier's proper use of the portal
The application provides for the management of logistics protocols based on the following exchanges :
- Open orders (DELFOR, DELJIT)
- Closed orders (ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP)
- Consignment stocks and inventories
- Plus billing, including tax-compliant e-invoicing.
The application is available in eight languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Romanian, Italian and Czech), to meet the needs of French and other European contractors.
Also available in Chinese and Russian in mid 2018.
Compliant with the following standards :
E-FORMS V2 GALIA, EDIFACT V2 PSA, CINDI Renault GPI/CPL2, FAURECIA LISA NG