Are you a retail and distribution supplier ?
(Mass-market retailing, specialized distribution, e-commerce platforms):
➤ Implementing EDI is a prerequisite for listing as a supplier and for developing your business with retailers and distributors.
Distribution and EDI
The retail and distribution sector has long been a major user of EDI.
EDI is at the core of its business, dematerializing and automating all its transactions with suppliers, from ordering to billing.
All the EDI norms and standards for this sector are determined by GS1 France, in conjunction with the leading retailers and distributors.
GS1 France also acts as the certifying body for certain distribution-related EDI services.
TX2 CONCEPT, a longstanding partner of GS1 France, offers a comprehensive range of EDI solutions dedicated to the retail and distribution sector, designed to meet all your operational constraints.
Your retail and distribution EDI needs
- You need to automate your commercial, logistics and billing flows with your distributors in order to :
- Receive and confirm orders
- Send out despatch advices
- Communicate with transport and logistics providers
- Circulate goods movements and stocks status
- Issue tax-compliant e-invoices
- You want to dematerialize all your incoming and outgoing invoice flows.
- You need to dematerialize your product data sheets.
Our RETAIL AND DISTRIBUTION EDI solutions
- WEB EDI DISTRIBUTION PORTAL solution, certified GS1 France "Excellence Logistique"
- EDI solution integrated into your ERP/sales management software
- WEB SERVICES integrated into your ERP/sales management software
- E-INVOICING platform, GS1 France certified
- E-CATALOGUE solution for the dematerialization of product data sheets, GS1 France certified