You are a transport and/or logistics service provider
➤ Implementing EDI is a prerequisite for supporting your customers in industry or distribution.
Transport & logistics and EDI
As partners to suppliers in industry or distribution, transport and logistics providers are obliged to implement EDI to keep pace with its growing adoption by their customers and contractors.
The aim of introducing EDI is to optimize supply chain processes, made all the more necessary by just-in-time manufacturing or the rise of e-commerce.
EDI standards specific to the transport sector have been drawn up by a body known as GTF – Group of Terrestrial Freight Forwarders – in the form of the INOVERT (INternational OVERland Transport) standard.
TX2 Concept, a longstanding member of GTF, offers a comprehensive range of EDI solutions dedicated to the transport and logistics sector, designed to meet all your operational constraints.
Your transport & logistics EDI needs
You need to automate your sales, logistics and billing flows with your partners, in order to:
- Send out goods movements and stocks status
- Process order picking requests
- Communicate progress on order processing
- Process requests for logistic services
- Process goods transport requests
- Send out goods despatch advices
- Communicate goods shipping, transport and delivery reports
- Process tax-compliant e-invoices