In an increasingly digitized and connected world, information security has become an essential issue for companies and organizations. ISO 27001 certification offers a solid answer to this challenge, ensuring that a robust information security management system is in place. In this article, we will examine what the ISO 27001 certification is, what it guarantees and how it fits within the framework of the french reform on electronic invoicing.
What is ISO 27001 certification?
ISO 27001 is an international standard defined by the International Organization for Standardization which concerns the management of information security within organizations. This standard was developed to help companies identify, analyze and implement adequate security measures to protect their sensitive data and information.
The main objective of ISO 27001 is to provide a systematic and consistent framework for managing information security risks, taking into account both technical and organizational aspects. This comprehensive approach allows companies to implement processes tailored to their specific needs, while complying with best practices in information security.
Guarantees of ISO 27001 certification
ISO 27001 certification provides several essential guarantees for organizations that obtain it:
- Confidentiality of information: The ISO 27001 standard helps companies protect sensitive and confidential information from unauthorized access. This includes both internal company data and that of clients or partners.
- Data integrity: ISO 27001 aims to ensure that data is not altered in an unauthorized manner, thus ensuring its accuracy and reliability.
- Availability of information: The standard ensures that critical information remains available to authorized interested parties, preventing any major disruption to data-related activities.
- Risk Management: ISO 27001 certification encourages a proactive approach to risk management, identifying potential threats to information security and putting controls in place to mitigate them.
- Regulatory compliance: By adopting ISO 27001, companies can demonstrate their commitment to compliance with information security regulations.
Implication of ISO 27001 certification in the electronic invoicing reform in France
The e-invoicing reform, initially scheduled for 2024 in France, aims to modernize and simplify the invoicing process by promoting its transition to electronic format. This transition to electronic invoicing has many advantages, particularly in terms of efficiency and reduction of the environmental footprint.
However, with this increased digitization of trade, data security is becoming a major concern. This is why obtaining ISO 27001 certification is a prerequisite for Partner Dematerialization Platforms.
Indeed, in order to be registered as a PDP, service providers must meet strict specifications. This includes obtaining this certification. This guarantees a certain level of security for these electronic invoicing solutions.
For information, the government announced on July 28, 2023 the postponement of the entry into force of the electronic invoicing obligation. The postponement date should be announced in September.
TX2 CONCEPT certified ISO 27001
ISO 27001 certification is an invaluable asset for companies seeking to guarantee the security of their information in a complex and constantly changing digital environment.
By obtaining this certification, TX2 CONCEPT certifies its ability to protect its sensitive data as well as that of its clients, to ensure their integrity and to guarantee their availability for authorized interested parties.
Flash this QR Code to check the validity of our certificate.
AFNOR Certification certifies that our EDI and electronic invoicing solutions in SaaS as well as our support functions comply with the requirements of ISO 27001.
In the context of the electronic invoicing reform, ISO 27001 is a guarantee of confidence for companies. Our TX2 Cloud solution for e-invoicing, future PDP, strengthens the security of your exchanges and ensures that you comply with regulatory requirements.
If you would like to know more about our certification or have access to our certificate, do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com